Research Ethics in the Life Sciences
Two successful meetings have been held to explore the area of bioethics and these have led to the organisation of what is hoped will be a series of Spring/Summer Schools aimed at providing training for doctoral students in this area.
- Student Blog Post – Matariki Global Citizenship Summit August 26, 2022
- Success of International Research Training Group: “Women’s Mental Health across the Reproductive Years”. June 1, 2022
- Solidarity with Ukraine March 2, 2022
- Study Finds Road Salt Threatens Lake Ecosystems February 23, 2022
- Matariki 3MT winner receives prize January 25, 2022