Peace and Conflict
Lead member: Uppsala University
MNU members aspire to raise the profile of work on peace and conflict; to make a measurable impact on diplomatic discourse; to recognise the rights of indigenous peoples in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, the USA, Sweden and Germany; and to act in accordance with their responsibility to discern non-violent possibility in a violent world.
- Student Blog Post – Matariki Global Citizenship Summit August 26, 2022
- Success of International Research Training Group: “Women’s Mental Health across the Reproductive Years”. June 1, 2022
- Solidarity with Ukraine March 2, 2022
- Study Finds Road Salt Threatens Lake Ecosystems February 23, 2022
- Matariki 3MT winner receives prize January 25, 2022