Peace and Conflict
Lead member: Uppsala University
MNU members aspire to raise the profile of work on peace and conflict; to make a measurable impact on diplomatic discourse; to recognise the rights of indigenous peoples in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, the USA, Sweden and Germany; and to act in accordance with their responsibility to discern non-violent possibility in a violent world.
- Matariki 3MT 2021 September 27, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – Race, Racism and Decolonisation September 14, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – Human Evolution August 6, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – call for speakers March 24, 2021
- Matariki Lecture 2020 November 12, 2020