Durham Matariki PhD Mobility Grants
Grants of up to £1,500 to support outbound research visits to universities in the Network for periods of 2 weeks or longer.
Funding for outbound student mobility
A program of exchange bursaries exists to help Queen’s students participating in a formal exchange program; applicants must demonstrate financial need.
Otago Global Matariki Scholarship
Otago students studying on exchange at a Matariki Network of Universities Partner are eligible for a special scholarship in addition to a Travel Grant.
Matariki Global Citizenship Student Mobility Scheme 2020-22 (Doctoral/Masters students)
The purpose of Matariki Fellows is to increase the numhttps://matarikinetwork.org/resources/funding-staff/matariki-fellows-uppsala/ber of research contacts and strengthen international cooperation. Funding is available for PhD students in all research areas at Uppsala University to undertake research stays of up to six months at one of the MNU partner universities.
- Student Blog Post – Matariki Global Citizenship Summit August 26, 2022
- Success of International Research Training Group: “Women’s Mental Health across the Reproductive Years”. June 1, 2022
- Solidarity with Ukraine March 2, 2022
- Study Finds Road Salt Threatens Lake Ecosystems February 23, 2022
- Matariki 3MT winner receives prize January 25, 2022