MNU members seek to provide an international curriculum of the highest standard, through a research-led education at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. MNU partners work together on the evolution/creation of international curricula and share best practice in the fields of new teaching technologies. Together, MNU aims to develop collaborative modes of study that provide our students with opportunities for innovative international experiences that make them fully-equipped graduates of the world.
- Matariki Lecture Series – Race, Racism and Decolonisation September 14, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – Human Evolution August 6, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – call for speakers March 24, 2021
- Matariki Lecture 2020 November 12, 2020
- Matariki Network turns 10! April 29, 2020