MNU members seek to provide an international curriculum of the highest standard, through a research-led education at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. MNU partners work together on the evolution/creation of international curricula and share best practice in the fields of new teaching technologies. Together, MNU aims to develop collaborative modes of study that provide our students with opportunities for innovative international experiences that make them fully-equipped graduates of the world.
- Matariki Lecture Series – Race, Racism & Decolonisation December 2, 2021
- Matariki 3MT® 2021 results October 27, 2021
- Matariki 3MT 2021 September 27, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – Race, Racism and Decolonisation September 14, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – Human Evolution August 6, 2021