Uppsala University, founded in 1477, is the oldest university in the Nordic countries. The university is organised into the following Disciplinary Domains: Humanities and Social Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacy, and Science and Technology. It is characterized by diversity and breadth, with international frontline research and limitless educational offerings at undergraduate and master levels. Uppsala University has 41,000 registered students and 6,500 employees.
- Matariki 3MT 2021 September 27, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – Race, Racism and Decolonisation September 14, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – Human Evolution August 6, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – call for speakers March 24, 2021
- Matariki Lecture 2020 November 12, 2020