Uppsala University, founded in 1477, is the oldest university in the Nordic countries. The university is organised into the following Disciplinary Domains: Humanities and Social Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacy, and Science and Technology. It is characterized by diversity and breadth, with international frontline research and limitless educational offerings at undergraduate and master levels. Uppsala University has 41,000 registered students and 6,500 employees.
- Student Blog Post – Matariki Global Citizenship Summit August 26, 2022
- Success of International Research Training Group: “Women’s Mental Health across the Reproductive Years”. June 1, 2022
- Solidarity with Ukraine March 2, 2022
- Study Finds Road Salt Threatens Lake Ecosystems February 23, 2022
- Matariki 3MT winner receives prize January 25, 2022