Lead member: Dartmouth College
In a technology-enabled 24/7 information culture, protecting information with hardware and software solutions alone is not feasible. While computer scientists and engineers will continue to develop tools for security, mathematicians develop new encryption algorithms, and physicists explore secure quantum computing technology, experts in other disciplines – sociology, psychology, law, and public policy – are needed to understand and tackle emergent cyber space risks. Enlightened cyber security considers not just technical, but also social, behavioural, cultural, legal, and policy dimensions of cyber space risk.
- Matariki 3MT 2021 September 27, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – Race, Racism and Decolonisation September 14, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – Human Evolution August 6, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – call for speakers March 24, 2021
- Matariki Lecture 2020 November 12, 2020