Tübingen University has welcomed 105 participants from 12 different countries for its recent winter school “Sex Hormones & the Brain”, which was organised by colleagues in the Departments of Psychiatry/Psychotherapy and Medical Psychology, 31st January – 2nd February. The successful 3 day event comprised a series of symposia, lectures and poster sessions on a variety of themed topics; including how biological sex affects/determines our thoughts and emotions, the relationship between sex hormones and mood and gender dysphoria. More information can be found in the Full schedule and Final report.
- Matariki 3MT 2021 September 27, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – Race, Racism and Decolonisation September 14, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – Human Evolution August 6, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – call for speakers March 24, 2021
- Matariki Lecture 2020 November 12, 2020