Matariki Lecture Series – Race, Racism & Decolonisation
The Matariki Network’s second lecture series, on the theme of “Race, Racism and Decolonisation”, successfully took place at the end of October. The series was split into three events and featured a total of 14 speakers from across all 7 partner institutions:
- Racism and social determinants of health;
- Practical impacts of racism on everyday living;
Videos from each event have now been uploaded to the Matariki YouTube channel:
- Event 1 – “Racism and social determinants of health”;
- Event 2 – “Practical impacts of racism on everyday living“;
- Event 3 – “Decolonisation“.
More information about the speakers and their specific areas of research interest can be found here.