Read all about Dr Jennifer Brentrup’s study into how salt pollution affects freshwater ecosystems, conducted as part of her postdoctoral work at Dartmouth College. This work was supported by a grant from the Queen’s-Dartmouth Research Development Fund; a joint effort from their partnership in the Matariki Network of Universities.
- Success of International Research Training Group: “Women’s Mental Health across the Reproductive Years”. June 1, 2022
- Solidarity with Ukraine March 2, 2022
- Study Finds Road Salt Threatens Lake Ecosystems February 23, 2022
- Matariki 3MT winner receives prize January 25, 2022
- Matariki Lecture Series – Race, Racism & Decolonisation December 2, 2021