Doctoral Supervision Programme
This project was undertaken by University of Otago to better support their Doctoral Supervisors. Research unequivocally shows that good supervisory practices are a major factor in determining both the success and quality of the doctoral research experience. The contents of the finished programme aim to provide guidance on enhancing supervisor practices in key aspects and processes of the supervision journey. This programme has been developed in collaboration with the Matariki Network of Universities, with funding from a University of Otago Quality Advancement Unit 2020 Improvement Grant.
- Solidarity with Ukraine March 2, 2022
- Study Finds Road Salt Threatens Lake Ecosystems February 23, 2022
- Matariki 3MT winner receives prize January 25, 2022
- Matariki Lecture Series – Race, Racism & Decolonisation December 2, 2021
- Matariki 3MT® 2021 results October 27, 2021