Discussions are underway to define MNU members’ understandings of the Digital Humanities and each member’s strengths in this area. Initial contacts between MNU partners took place at the UWA-hosted Australasian Consortium of Humanities Research Centres (ACHRC) meeting on the topic of Spaces and Networks for the Humanities: Building Research Environments, held in July 2013, and at Digital Humanities Australasia 2014, held in March 2014 at UWA, and a small-scale workshop on the digitisation of coin collections at MNU universities took place in October 2015. A broader event exploring digital scholarship in the humanities took place in October 2016.
- Matariki 3MT 2021 September 27, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – Race, Racism and Decolonisation September 14, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – Human Evolution August 6, 2021
- Matariki Lecture Series – call for speakers March 24, 2021
- Matariki Lecture 2020 November 12, 2020