Discussions are underway to define MNU members’ understandings of the Digital Humanities and each member’s strengths in this area. Initial contacts between MNU partners took place at the UWA-hosted Australasian Consortium of Humanities Research Centres (ACHRC) meeting on the topic of Spaces and Networks for the Humanities: Building Research Environments, held in July 2013, and at Digital Humanities Australasia 2014, held in March 2014 at UWA, and a small-scale workshop on the digitisation of coin collections at MNU universities took place in October 2015. A broader event exploring digital scholarship in the humanities took place in October 2016.
- Solidarity with Ukraine March 2, 2022
- Study Finds Road Salt Threatens Lake Ecosystems February 23, 2022
- Matariki 3MT winner receives prize January 25, 2022
- Matariki Lecture Series – Race, Racism & Decolonisation December 2, 2021
- Matariki 3MT® 2021 results October 27, 2021